Pandawa Beach Villas & Spa
Pandawa Beach Villas & Spa, Bali consists of 5 private villas (with 14 bedroom in total) of exceptional comfort, impressive tropical and modern design with a unique traditional concept. The well prepared service infrastructure will provide you an unforgettable Pandawa Living experience.
Arriving in a spacious parking area covered by lush garden and trees you will be welcomed by Astina Restaurant, then entering the Javanese "candi" style gate will guide you to a wooden bridge over a fish pond to meet our treasure.
This beautiful property is fully Indonesian owned and managed by a collaboration of young and dynamic Indonesian people with senior tourism practician. All of their experience and efforts with an authentic Balinese etiquette and attitude will show and proof you how Bali becomes very popular with its exceptional service and their people friendliness.
Pandawa Beach Villas & Spa LOCATIONJalan Pantai Gumicik, Ketewel, Sanur, Bali - Indonesia
Pandawa Beach Villas & Spa Terms and Conditions
MINIMUM STAY REQUIREMENT
- 5 nights – high season
- 7 nights – peak season
- Additional third person charge at US$60net per person per night including extra bed and daily breakfast.
- There is no additional charge for children under 12 years old sharing a room whilst utilizing the existing bedding
- Welcome flower
- Flower petal on the bed during turn-down service and flower bath upon arrival
- Home-made cake in the room upon arrival
- Honeymoon and Anniversary Celebration bookings must be noted on reservations.
- Honeymoon status applies to couple with 12 months post wedding date. Please provide a scan copy of wedding certificate upon reservation made.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIME
- Our standard check-in time is 15:00 and check-out is at 12:00 noon. If you require an earlier arrival time, it is on a request basis only. With regards to a later departure, again it would be on request and occupancy. It is best to request upon check-in and the front desk agent will notify you if they can assist with a later check-out.
Normal Season Cancellation:
- A one night cancellation charge will apply for cancellation received within 30 days prior to arrival during Normal Season.
- Two night cancellation charge will apply for cancellation received within 14 days prior to arrival during normal season
- A reservation is considered “no show” if arrival does not occur on the date reserved and the Resort is not notified of any emergency delays in writing. No show will be subject to a penalty equal to “a full charge on whole period of stay”
- No shows must be paid without reliance on billed vouchers since as the clients did not arrive in the hotel, no voucher will be submitted